31.34 Acres Lot for sale- 5 Mins North of Cougar Creek Golf Course
53512 Range Road 30
Lot 2 of 4
Currently subdividing 160-acres ¼ section into 4 parcels
We are listing these lots for sale and accepting deposit via trust account with law firm until the subdivision application is approved so get yours before it is gone.
We have a lot of interest so please submit your inquiries via the email included in the advertisement.
These lots have a very diverse geography, including:
- Plenty of trees for privacy with a healthy mixture of open spaces and rolling hills
- Leaving no shortage of ideal house locations (hilltop, tucked away, gorgeous views, privacy)
- Lots of wildlife (moose, deer everywhere, beavers, etc)
- We have also reserved nearly 20 acres of trees on the lot as environmental reserve and greenspace, so this lot has an additional 20 acres on its south border of dense trees and privacy
- Off pavement
- Out of subdivision so no unreasonable limitations or requirements
- If you have a boat, you will be on the water all the time
- Gas and power at the property line
We anticipate the approval within 3 months at the most as there are no rezoning requirements. We can issue a letter to you allowing you to potentially apply for development permit pending subdivision approval if you plan to build right away.
This is prime land within a 35 minute commute to Edmonton while still be far from the city and enjoying the country living lifestyle.